Friday, February 6, 2015

Mani-Pedi Day at the bunny shelter

Last weekend was the bunnies' mani-pedi day at the spa. I mean, at the GHRS bunny shelter. They really were in need of shorter nails. We have done this at home, but took the easy way out this time. The volunteers do it so much faster than we do. It's one of the many services they offer (like bunny boarding and the Hop Shop, where we dropped about a hundred dollars on supplies - we really stocked up on all kinds of hays and Oxbow Bunny Basics/T... it's kindofa long drive from where we live).

The bunnies hate car rides but we put them in their carrier (as I write that, it sounds a lot quicker than it was - Lucy does NOT like to be picked up). Then we all schlepped to over to the shelter.

Notice that there is only
one bunny that requires
TWO bunny wranglers.

Lucy: "When we get home, human,
you will pay for these indignities."

Ethel: "I feel I should warn you -
I am ticklish."

Ethel: "Ahhh, so where did you get your reflexology training?"

Bunya: "I really don't want to be here."
They were all happy to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment