Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bunny things at host's house

Temporarily misplaced these pictures on my computer ... dated the file 2012. Just like a beginning of the year check. Anyway, went to an incredible Superbowl party and the home's decor included mucho bunnies!

Stuffed bunnies, art bunnies, statue bunnies, fetish bunnies, collector bunnies ...
Bunnies Galore! (James Bond reference ... Goldfinger)

Here's a sample:

Shelf o' bunnies

Stuffed bun,
sitting in a chair by himself












Bunnies of stone & glass
Another stuffed bunny

Crystal bunnies



Really cute bunny


Bunny fetish












Rainbow bunnies


 
Terminator bunny?









This bunny got mugged
(I'm groaning myself,
but if didn't say it,
my sister would.)
















Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweet I had some bunny things waiting for me when I got back from my vacation which was a lovely surprise,xx Speedy's mum

    ReplyDelete