Monday, March 12, 2012

In Memoriam - Alice



Alice is the first bunny with whom Bunya was bonded. She was a character, a very vocal little white bunny with major rabbitude. After an illness, she unbonded from Bunya and they no longer got along. Working with GHRS, we got Lucy & Ethel, and GHRS was able to re-adopt Alice to another home.

We posted some pictures of Alice recently and tried to find out how she was doing. We were saddened to learn that she had passed away just a few weeks ago.

As we suggested with other blog bunnies that have passed this year, please consider making a donation to your local HRS chapter or other rabbit rescue shelter. If you do not have one, here's GHRS.

Read about The Rainbow Bridge.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Benjamin a few weeks ago and it nearly broke my heart, so I can only imagine how hard it was for you and Alice's new family.

    ReplyDelete